Wednesday, February 19, 2014

I Am Poem on Lightning McQueen.. (Cars)

Kimberly Davis
Mrs. Endicott
English 12 CR
February 18, 2014

I am a racer, and an inspiration. I wonder what normal life is like. I hear the crowd cheering me on.
I see nothing but dedication from other competitors.
I want to stay an idol.
I am a racer, and an inspiration.
I pretend to be normal. I feel like I may be alone forever because of my self confidence.
I touch the race track with nothing but confidence, and dedication.
I worry that I will not win the Piston Cup. I cry because I'm stranded in Radiator Springs. 
I am a racer, and an inspiration.
I understand that I am no better, or any different.
I say that I will be the owner of the Piston Cup.
I dream of being the fastest race car on the track.
I try to be supportive of my fans. I hope that I encourage many other cars to become racers. 
I am a racer, and an inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment